Business from the bleachers: Section G, Row 5, Seat 2.
Remote access means different things to different people. For some, it means a VPN connection where the remote user is truly on the enterprise LAN just like they are in the office. For others, it means working through a web browser or their smart phone. Still others think of remote desktop control where someone on a help desk can take over their desktop.
For us, remote access is all these things. But, above all, it means ensuring you never miss another one of your kids’ games.
Let ABC show you how to manage business from the bleachers with “work from anywhere” solutions that allow you to stay in control of work without being tethered to your desk. We’ll demonstrate how you can:
- Stay on top of important business developments as they happen
- Have customer information available when you need it
- Respond immediately to customer needs
- Help your team work together
- Help keep your network secure and stable
You don’t have to be at your desk to stay on top of your business. Take back your life. Call us today.