Professional Software Implementation – The Cornerstone of Our Business and Your Success
Whether it’s a basic installation of Microsoft Windows or a sophisticated deployment of Microsoft Dynamics, the key to a successful implementation is gaining a firm understanding of your business requirements and objectives. You can count on ABC to take the time to get to know your business and use proven methodologies to ensure your expectations are met on time and on budget.
For example, with Microsoft Dynamics NAV financial management and ERP solutions, we utilize an internationally proven implementation methodology called SureStep.™ This methodology ensures quality development, consistent implementation services, and a rapid return on investments to our customers.
Software Implementation Process – Key Components of The SureStep Methodology
- Intensive Requirements Gathering – Before the project starts, our team works directly with you to develop a firm understanding of the requirements of the project.
- Phased Projects – Targeted, smaller projects to achieve overall objectives while minimizing risk.
- Continuous Communication – During all phases of the project our team utilizes standard weekly status reports, change requests, and risk memos
The following links will take you to documents that outline the high level structure we use for enterprise system implementation.
- Site Survey
- Overview of equipment and network
- File server requirements
- Procedure Survey
- Learn business processes
- List outstanding issues that need attention
- Planning Meeting
- Create implementation processes
- Create implementation date deadlines
- Create training dates
- Work through day
- Pre-conversion testing of initial data and applications
- Verify any outstanding issues have been resolved
- Basic training
- Master file training
- Daily procedure training
- Parallel Testing – Procedure Flow Day
- Parallel testing of data
- Duplicate an entire day’s transactions
- Go Live
- Initiate conversion of data
- Startup of live daily activities
- ABC representative stand-by
- Continuous Improvement
- Post implementation training
- Review totals for reasonableness validation
- Post Live Training