Labor & Material Data Collection Made Quick & Easy
ABC’s Shop Floor Data Collection for Microsoft Dynamics NAV (formerly Navision) improves and simplifies the process of recording labor and material data so that you can calculate actual production costs more quickly and accurately.
It extends the capabilities and value of Microsoft Dynamics NAV by taking data collection directly to the shop floor where you can capture labor and output against a production order in real-time – swiftly, efficiently and affordably. This enables you to establish a true standard cost and track variances for greater cost control and more effective decision making.
No duplicate data entry. No more back flushing. No more manual calculations. No more guesswork. No more uncontrollable profit variances.
But, you don’t have to take our word for it. See how another Dynamics NAV customer is using Shop Floor Data Collection from ABC Computers to reduce costs and increase margins.
Shop Floor Data Collection for Dynamics NAV Demo
Benefits of Shop Floor Data Collection for Dynamics NAV
With ABC’s Shop Floor Data Collection for Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you’ll be able to:
- Eliminate duplicate data entry and dramatically reduce administrative effort.
- Quickly and easily capture activity as it happens, not hours or days later.
- Track time, output quantities and scrap as each operation is completed.
- Gain real-time access to job status.
- Calculate production costs more quickly and accurately.
- Manage inventory levels more effectively.
- Make timelier scheduling decisions.
- Spot bottlenecks more quickly.
- Properly account for overhead.
- Compare projected time and materials against actuals to establish a true standard cost and analyze variances.
- Improve profit margins by understanding and controlling actual labor expenses.
- Affordable – Only requires a “light” Dynamics NAV named user license
- No need for expensive time clocks
- One, low-cost workstation can serve multiple users
- Easy to deploy
- Minimal intrusion to Dynamics NAV objects – No impact on your upgrades
- Utilizes Web Services
- Written in Visual Basic
- Barcode and job ticket scanning
- Payroll integration